We've got a number of photo galleries here on Pagan/Wiccan! From the popular Pagan Tattoo Gallery to altar photos, magical tools and symbols, and more! Be sure to check out our photo galleries, and maybe even share an image of your own!
Meeting Other Pagans
At some point, you may decide you'd like to meet some other Pagans or Wiccans. After all, it's nice to find fellowship with like-minded people, right? Here's some information on meeting people, joining groups, and staying safe.
- How to Find Other Pagans
- Before You Join a Wiccan Coven
- Benefits of a Coven or Group
- How to Find a Coven
- Can I Join a Coven I Found Online?
- Warning Signs in Prospective Covens
- How to Write Coven Bylaws
- Coven Practice vs. Solitary Worship
- How to Practice as a Solitary
- Not Ready for a Coven? Try a Study Group!
- Opening a Pagan Business
- Why Should You Support Pagan Shops?
- Why Do People Become Wiccan?
- Discussion Forums: Classes & Networking
- Pagan Group Listings
Living A Magical Life
Wondering how to live a magical life on a daily basis? How does one function as a Pagan or Wiccan in a society that's not Pagan or Wiccan? Here are some things you'll need to know about daily living as a Pagan, how to make your own Pagan craft supplies, and prayers for your day-to-day events.
- Living a Magical Life
- Should You Come Out of the Broom Closet?
- How to Come Out of the Broom Closet
- Social Networking and Being Outed
- Pagan Prayers for Any Occasion
- Setting and Achieving Your Goals
- Teaching Others
- When Should You Pay for Services?
- Making Time for Magic
- Pagan Living on a Budget
- Ten Simple Ways to Show Gratitude
- Discussion Forums: Pagan & Wiccan Networking
- Discussion Forums: Dealing with Others
Family & Relationships
Just like people of other religions, Pagans and Wiccans have spouses, children, and families. However, there are often a unique set of issues that go along with being part of a Pagan family. Learn about your legal rights as a Pagan, how to maintain an interfaith relationship, and how to talk to your non-Pagan friends when you decide to come out of the broom closet.
- Interfaith Relationships
- Tips for Concerned Parents of Pagan Teens
- Why are Kids Sometimes Unwelcome at Pagan Events?
- Pagan Sexual Etiquette
- Can Pagans Be Godparents for Non-Pagan Kids?
- Handfasting: A Pagan & Wiccan Wedding Primer
- Pagan & Wiccan Wedding Officiants By State
- Discussion Forums: Family & Relationships
As more people become Pagans, and modern Pagan religions become more mainstream and accessible, there are many parents raising their children as Pagans as well. Let's talk about ways we can incorporate our Pagan or Wiccan belief systems into a framework that's enjoyable and rewarding for our children.
- Activities for Pagan Kids
- Pagan & Wiccan-Friendly Books for Kids
- What's Your Favorite Pagan Kids' Book?
- Setting Up a Children's Altar
- Including Kids in Pagan Practice
- Your Rights as a Pagan Parent
- Pagan Homeschooling
- Talking to Pagan Kids About Jesus
- Pagan Baby Names
- Rituals for Pagan Babies
- Book Review: "Growing Up Pagan"
Info for Teens
Teens have a very specific set of needs when it comes to Pagan faiths. Here's some information we've gathered for teenagers who are interested in studying about Wicca or other forms of the Craft. Also, if you're a parent of a teen who's interested in Paganism, this section contains information for you!
- What if My Parents Are Against Wicca?
- 10 Things to Study Besides Wicca
- Scholarships for Pagan Students
- Your Rights as a Pagan at School
Contemporary Issues of Interest
Wondering what's going on in the world that affects you and your religious freedom? Got questions about what the Pagan "party line" is on controversial stuff? Here's where we'll be talking about things in today's society that directly impact people of alternative faiths.
- The Veteran's Pentacle Quest
- The West Memphis Three (WM3)
- TechnoPaganism - Where Technology Meets Spirituality
- Your Legal Rights
- Religion in Public Schools
- The Warrior Pagan
- The Wiccan Rede and Testifying in Court
- How Do Pagans Feel About Homosexuality?
- How Do Pagans Feel About the Environment?
- How Do Pagans Feel About Abortion?
- How Do Pagans Feel About Drug & Alcohol Use?
- Pagans and Recovery
- Pagans and Polyamory
- Pagans and Hunting
- Pagans and Self-Injury
- Pagans and Suicide
- Pagans and the Pledge of Allegiance
- What's Up With the Word "Warlock"?
- Why Are There Mormon Ads On the Pagan/Wiccan Page?
Crafts for the Craft
Looking for ideas on Pagan & Wiccan craft projects? Want to make your own ritual supplies instead of buying them? Here's where you'll find all kinds of ideas for crafts for the Craft!
- Magical & Ritual Tools
- Crafts for Samhain
- Crafts for Yule
- Crafts for Imbolc
- Crafts for Ostara
- Crafts for Beltane
- Crafts for Litha