Do you have Pagan or Wiccan body art you'd like to share? Take a photo and send it our way, and it might end up in a photo gallery here at Pagan/Wiccan. Here's how you can submit your photos for inclusion.
- Send an email to me at Email Patti. In the subject of your email, put "Photo Submission: Tattoo" so I know it's not spam. In the body of your email, include your name and a brief (up to 100 words) description of your tattoo. Tell us a little about it -- what is it, and why is it significant to you? Photos sent to my non-About.com email addresses will be deleted unopened.
- Please try to use good judgment. While I understand that some people opt to get genital tattooing, that doesn't mean everyone else wants to see it, especially since many of our readers view these pages at work. I reserve the right to refuse any photo submission -- and if I do, please don't take it personally. I'll let you know if your picture is unsuitable.
- Please do NOT send me photos of Pagan tattoos you found on the Internet that you think are neat. If you think they belong in the photo gallery, you're more than welcome to email the owner of the photo and link them to this page, but you can't submit a picture that's not yours.
- Be sure to include in your email a sentence saying you have read and agree to About.com's User Agreement. Without this, I can't use your photo.
- Attach your file as a .jpg file. The image should be a maximum size of 400 x 400 pixels, and your file size should be no more than 200 mb. If it's any bigger, there's a chance I won't be able to download it.
- What happens to submissions: Photos will be added to the gallery in the order in which I receive them. How long it takes to appear in the gallery depends on what else I'm currently doing, so please be patient. I will send you an email to let you know when your tattoo photo has been added to the gallery. If your photo isn't suitable for some reason, I will let you know.
By submitting a photo you are certifying that you are the author or sole owner of the material you are submitting to About.com, and that About.com and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. You agree to indemnify About.com for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material. For full details, see About.com's User Agreement.