1. Religion & Spirituality

Patti Wigington

Pagan Candy Molds!

By April 2, 2008

It's rare for me to put a commercial business link into a blog post, but every once in a while I make an exception. In this case, it's because I found something cool that I've never seen anywhere else, and I just had to share it with you all! If you've ever made your own candies or chocolates, you're in for a real treat here: Pagan Candy Molds

I absolutely must have some of these. I've ordered a couple, and I'll let you know how quickly they ship and what I think of the product! For our soap-making friends out there, they do have Pagan soap molds as well.

Meanwhile, if anyone knows of a place that sells Pagan cookie cutters -- specifically, I'm looking for a Goddess-shaped one -- please shoot me an email! I may have to break down and make my own, but I'd really like to find a shop that has them made already, because I try to support Pagan business owners when I can.

Edited 4/7/08: I just received my candy molds, and I'm impressed. They're made of high-quality plastic, just like other commercially made molds. I got the pentacles, the spiral goddess ones, and a sheet of the altar tools, and they're all really lovely. Took less than a week to get here from the time I ordered them. Now I need to go get some chocolate to melt -- can't wait!
Comments
April 2, 2008 at 11:41 am
(1) Frances says:

Yeah!!! Looking forward to your review!!!!!!!!
Blessed Be

April 8, 2008 at 1:43 pm
(2) Cindy says:

I carry those in my store too! I have for years! Cool, aren’t they?

April 11, 2008 at 10:27 pm
(3) Kim in AZ says:

Thank you for this site – it has many great items, too! I just love the triple-moons symbol … thanks!

April 12, 2008 at 2:23 pm
(4) Heather says:

I wonder if the molds are O.K. to use when making homemade gummies.

April 12, 2008 at 2:32 pm
(5) paganwiccan says:

I’ve used similar molds to make gummy candies before, and never had any problems. I did make a couple of chocolate pentacles the other night, and they came out lovely! Meant to take photos, but the kids ate them before I got a chance. I’ll try a shot at some gummy candies as well, but my hunch is that these molds will work just fine.

patti

April 14, 2008 at 8:41 pm
(6) CINDY says:

The universe always provides what we need but this time, Patti, you really came through! I am in a handfasting ceremony for two amazing, well-off gay men this Saturday and I haven’t been able to find something I can afford that was original for a gift for the occasion. They will love this! Thank you for passing this on just in time!!!

Cindy

April 14, 2008 at 9:31 pm
(7) Caoihme says:

Patti,

For soap molds, you can always use another set of these candy molds. I make soaps, and the molds are pretty much made the same.

I don’t think that I would use the same for both, but you could get a set devoted to soaps.

Caoihme

November 9, 2009 at 2:26 am
(8) Peri says:
November 18, 2009 at 8:27 pm
(9) Raine says:

I LOVE these molds and must have them! However, I’m afraid the Goddess of Willendorf mold will remind me what’s in the chocolate!

March 15, 2012 at 7:12 pm
(10) Silver Enchantments says:

Just found this post… Thank you so much!