- A couple night's ago I dreamed of a dark forest, and a woman came up to me. She told me her name was Kali and that I was her daughter and she claimed me. However, months before I dreamed of Ishtar, and even dedicated myself to her. So now I've been tapped by two.
- —Guest Soleil
Subtle or Obvious
- A few weeks ago, I was at a beginners Pagan study group & toward the end of the session, I picked up a Goddess Tarot deck and begin to admire each card. I came across 2 goddess cards that I couldn't look away from. The first was goddess Suli, (Illness & Wellness), and the second was goddess Brigid (Inspiration); their descriptions on the tarot card are the words in parenthesis. I then realized how much these words signified for me. For starters, I have always been artistically inclined, taking on anything from musical instruments, dancing, singing, oil painting, wood/hand crafting, to gardening & cooking. Then referencing to the Suli tarot card with Illness & Wellness, since the age of 18 I have been struggling with the loss of my kidneys, dealing with dialysis & organ transplantation to name a few. But just this past January, I was again blessed with a new kidney transplant. So in conclusion, I feel these 2 deities have called out to me. Now I must focus on what the next step is!
- I was in the tub this morning, with the blinds on the windows up. It was a really really grey and cloudy day, but there was a moment when this golden light came in through the window, and lit up the whole room. It's true that they say that the Deities have a sense of humour! Also, a couple of nights ago, I meditated. During this, I was climbing up a golden, sunlit tree, and a woman floated towards me, with long blonde hair, she took my face into her hands and told me she would bring my inner Witch out of me, and that her name was Layla. Since finding this article, I researched her, and found that she was part of so many religion, and belonged to hundreds of names (including Lilith). She also, during her human (well...) life was supposed to have lived in a tree. I have heard a lot of demonic versions of Lilith, but I don't believe them for a minute. She was a powerful woman, confident within herself and sexuality, which is what I need from her. I am thankful for her guidance. Blessings
- —Guest Jessica
- I have been searching for many years, but once, a little over a year ago, at the height of pleasure, I heard an Eagle cry, and the name Odin in my head. At another time, similar to before, there was a man of blue whom I instantly knew to be Vishnu. How very odd I thought at the time to be visited by two gods from different pantheons. But my views have made sense of this as late. All are one, one is all.
- —Guest LadyFalcon
- I saw a Divine Female, that had come from a Heavenly realm. She said, I am your Mother, and You are my child and I love You very much. Then I had a dream of the Goddess Isis, She was an Egyptian Woman, and She said,'I am your Mother, and I love You very much. If ever you need help, don't hesitate to ask.' Then I had a Meditation tape called, The Goddess Within, the Rainbow, by Diane Stein. It was very interesting to Meditate on your very own inner Goddess. Is an inner God or Goddess different from an outer God or Goddess? If so, what are the differences? I do not have this Meditation tape anymore. Does anyone have any information as to how to optain this tape? Please let me know. Oh, get this, I have also been Contacted by the God of the Abrahamic Faith too. Are there those who have had Pagan or Witch experiences and an experience from the Abrahamic Faith too? Please tell me. Blessed Be!
- —Guest Waltz
- I had an experience where I was given a name by a Goddess who represented herself as a white cat. Does any one know which Goddess is represent by a white cat? I have always felt drawn to Diana.
- —Guest sharon truthseer
- I have been studying Paganism for nearly a year. I never realised at first, but I think a Goddess has been watching me from the start. I have always had a strong love for the night, but once I started studying Paganism I felt like I was always being watched. One night I was out running by the road, and a female voice told me to stop. I did, just as a car rounded the corner. It was speeding, and if I'd kept going I would've been hit. I'm not exactly sure who saved me that night, but I pray to them every night. If you know who it was, email email@example.com I'd love to know who saved me.
- —Guest Katie
Finding Cerridwen and Cernunnos
- When I was 15, I discovered Wicca, and by the time I was 17, I had a pretty good idea of who my Lady was-Cerridwen. But I was also noticing more wildlife around me than usual-squirrels, raccoons, birds, I even met an unusually friendly buck in a very small wildlife park close to my house. I lived in a city in Florida, so we never saw deer. I wondered briefly if maybe I was wrong about my Lady. My boyfriend at the time's dad and his partner were both Pagan, and his dad offered to do a Tarot reading for me to clarify who my Lady was. The Tarot proved me right, my Lady is indeed Cerridwen, but they also told me I have a Lord. I had never felt close to any God before, so I was surprised. His dad asked if I had noticed unusual happenings, and I mentioned the animals and deer. After another reading, it was determined my Lord is Cernunnos. I guess He thought I needed extra guidance in finding him, and He was right. I am now dedicated to both my Lord and Lady, and I have never been happier.
- —Guest DaughterOfTheFey
- I personally believe that everyone has a father and mother deity whether or not they know of them. My own Divine parents are Gaia and Cernunnos. I have always been drawn to Gaia, even as a little girl I called to her and thanked her as "Mother Earth" or--once I learned her name--Gaia. When I became Wiccan, it seemed natural for me to continue to address her and she took on the role of my maternal guardian in my daily life. I have never doubted that she is my Mother. Finding Cernunnos as my Father was a bit more challenging. I had dreams and visions of a humanoid man with horns and--occasionally--hoves following me and protecting me. He always felt like what I imagined a father would and sometimes I woke from the visions and dreams calling out for "Dad." The entire thing seemed odd to me as I had never had a paternal figure in my life or even used those words. Eventually I began searching for his name and I found him. I love them. I love my Mother and Father.
- As a child I had dreams of being very in love with a slightly older girl in paradise like places. I never could remember her face when I woke up, but it always made me cry when I woke up because I didn't want to leave. I called her Lorien after a name I saw in Lord of the Rings because I fancied us elves even though I really don't remember that. Anyway, I suppose it could be my soulmate's dream self or a godess or something else. I see the number 147 a lot. Not sure what it means. But that's me. If you got ideas feel free to email me. firstname.lastname@example.org
- —Guest Sajjadjinn
Tapped by Artemis/Diana
- I've been Wiccan since the ripe ol' age of 12, and around the age of 15, strange things started happening. I started to get this strange presence registering in my mind, and although I couldn't identify who it was, it felt of youth and defiance, and of the moon and the hunt. I have contacts in Ireland, relatives who've been educated in family trad for generations, that I had recently gotten in contact with. My best friend among them, who shall remain anonymous, and in line to lead the coven next, randomly called me Diana on the phone. I asked her why, and she didn't quite have an explanation, just that she said she had a feeling that should be my nickname. The next morning, I wake up with insect bites on my hand in a strange pattern--it look like a bow with an arrow through it. When I scratch at it, the overall red rash is that of a crescent. I was a dumb teenager--perhaps she thought I needed more convincing, but after that, I knew Artemis/Diana was calling me.
- —Guest Melissa
- A year ago, during late Fall, I started having a recurring dream. In it, there was always this boy/man standing and looking at me. The surrounding landscape looked to be part of our world, yet I knew it wasn't. It was something much more, something familiar but unknown to us. The boy/man did not talk in this dream, not ever. He would stare at me, his blonde hair blowing in the wind. I could always hear him with my mind, though. He wanted me to find him. Today, I still don't know who he is. I'm now practicing Wicca, and haven't had the dream again since finding Wicca.
- —Guest Aleshanee Neka
- I was having one of those days. The kind that make you want crawl back in bed and cry yourself to sleep. I had just visited my first "New Age" store (though I had been studying Paganism for years) with my mother and I was reading books on the Goddess Hekate and trying to explain to my mother who she is. After leaving the store, my mom and I went out for lunch as I complained about how horrible the day had been. On the way back to the car, I found a small key in the over-crowed parking lot. The key had the word "Strength" carved into it. Hekate is know as "The Keeper of the Keys". I teared up as I picked up the key and rushed home to make it a permanent part of my altar which has since become a shrine to Hekate. )O(
- —Guest Hekate
Freya, my Mother
- During a meditation one evening, I was approached by a beautiful woman. She was not only beautiful but she was amazing. She possessed long golden blonde hair and icy blue eyes. Her armor was bright and shimmered in the light of the Sun. I learned in that moment that, that beautiful woman was Freya, a goddess in whom I was interested for years. She conveyed to me that she was patron Goddess, and ever since then, I hae viewed her as my mother. She has given be strength to be bold, strong, and fearless. I couldn't have asked for a better patron Goddess or Mother. Rosalynde
- about 3months ago i starting reading a book from buckland,because something going on in side me, last friday 230 pm. i was reading about gods goddess, and the great deity,then just like lighting strike i felt the enormas amount of love and feelings i never felt before , it was like a switch on, and now im more aware of things around me. i feel like i have been called to do something, im charged, if any one can give me a direction let me know
- —Guest allen