City and State
Santa Rosa, CA
Contact Email Address
I have been ordained through the Universal Life Church since 1998. I can legally perform weddings in the state of California.
I'm an eclectic pagan and witch. I don't follow the Wiccan path. I am of the Appalachian "granny magick" school of witchcraft. I believe that all gods and all goddesses are one. The names don't really matter. People tend to choose the aspect of the God or Goddess that best resonates with them.
I was born in Tennessee and live in California because I like the freedom here.
Civil ceremonies, Handfastings, Commitment, Weddings, Partnership ceremonies, Funerals, naming ceremonies, welcoming ceremonies, Passing ceremonies, rites of passage, collaring ceremonies, bonding ceremonies, and pretty much anything else you'd like a ceremony for. I also will help you with writing your own perfect ceremony.
- If you need help with readings, vows, rituals, ceremonies, research and writing, I do that quite a bit.
- I am not a wedding planner. You need a specialist for that. I am only an officiant.
- I do not perform harmful spells
- I do not perform lust or love spells
- I'm fine with using the names of the God/Goddess/Supreme Being that you are most comfortable with.
- I am not a Christian of any type and I'm not interested in becoming one.