The winter solstice is a time of reflection, during the darkest and longest night of the year. Why not take a moment to offer up a prayer on Yule? Try a different devotional each day to give you food for thought during the holiday season.
Please note that this series is not meant to imply that Pagans need to celebrate Yule for twelve days, or that there is a certain date that you must begin and end your celebrations. The Twelve Days of Yule Devotionals are simply a play on the whole "twelve days of Christmas" thing.
In other words, you get 12 days of stuff.
You can sign up to have one delivered to your email box each day for twelve days, by going to 12 Days of Yule E-Mails, or read through them all below.
- Day 1: A Prayer to the Earth at Yule
- Day 2: Sunrise Prayer
- Day 3: A Prayer to the Winter Goddess
- Day 4: Counting Your Blessings
- Day 5: A Prayer for the Beginning of Winter
- Day 6: Sunset Prayer
- Day 7: A Nordic Yule Blessing
- Day 8: A Snow Prayer for Yule
- Day 9: A Prayer for the Old Gods
- Day 10: A Celtic Yule Blessing
- Day 11: An Elemental Blessing
- Day 12: Prayer to the Sun God, Ra