Looking for ideas to show everyone your love of the Tarot? Make a quick trip to your local craft store, and there are all kinds of things you can use to make Tarot jewelry!
- Images of the Tarot cards you want to use
- High quality photo paper for your printer
- Jewelry findings, such as pendants, small photo frames, brooches, blank charms, etc.
- Basic jewelry making tools such as pliers
Use your computer to print out the smallest size possible of the Tarot images you wish to use. Most photo programs have an option to print out what's called a Contact Sheet. Use that if you have it - otherwise, just reduce the size until it's small enough for jewelry.
Once you've printed out your images, incorporate them into the jewelry findings, following the manufacturer's instructions. The images above include small photo frames which were turned into earrings, and a pendant that can be worn on a chain or cord. Use a small dab of glue to hold everything in place. Try experimenting a little to get the result you want.
Some easy jewelry ideas:
- Print out your images and decoupage them onto a piece of metal or wood to wear as a brooch
- Use small charm frames, attach them to a chain, and wear as a necklace or bracelet
- Jazz up a pair of Tarot earrings with beads or semi-precious stones, and give as gifts