Do you have your altar all dressed up and pretty for an upcoming Sabbat? Take a photo and send it our way, and it might end up in a photo gallery here at Pagan/Wiccan. Here's how you can submit your photos for inclusion.
- Send an email to me at Email Patti. In the subject of your email, put "Photo Submission: Altar" so I know it's not spam. In the body of your email, include your name and a brief (up to 100 words) description of your altar. Tell us a little about it -- what's on there, and why?
- Please do NOT send me photos of altars you found on the Internet that you think are neat. If you think they belong in the photo gallery, you're more than welcome to email the owner of the photo and link them to this page, but you can't submit a picture that's not yours.
- Be sure to include in your email a sentence saying you have read and agree to About.com's User Agreement. Without this, I can't use your photo.
- Attach your file as a .jpg file. The image should be a maximum size of 400 x 400 pixels, and your file size should be no more than 200 mb.
- What happens to submissions: Photos will be added to the gallery in the order in which I receive them. How many days it takes to appear in the gallery depends on what else I'm currently doing, so please be patient. I will send you an email to let you know when your altar photo has been added to the gallery. If your photo isn't suitable for some reason, I will let you know.
By submitting a photo you are certifying that you are the author or sole owner of the material you are submitting to About.com, and that About.com and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. You agree to indemnify About.com for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material. For full details, see About.com's User Agreement.
Want to see what other people have sent in? Check out our ever-expanding Galleries!