Did you and your sweetheart have a Pagan or Wiccan handfasting instead of a traditional wedding? Send in a picture of the two of you, and it might end up in a photo gallery here at Pagan/Wiccan. Here's how you can submit your photos for inclusion.
- Send an email to me at Email Patti. In the subject of your email, put "Photo Submission: Handfasting" so I know it's not spam. In the body of your email, include your name and a brief (up to 100 words) description of your ceremony. Tell us a little about it -- why was it special?
- Please do NOT send me photos of anyone other than you and your spouse. This is important. Pictures containing anyone other than the handfast couple will be deleted. Also, please do NOT send in professionally done portraits, unless you have express written consent from the photographer. Pictures which are in violation of copyright will be deleted.
- Be sure to include a sentence saying you have read and agree to About.com's User Agreement. Without this, I can't use your photo.
- Attach your file as a .jpg file. The image should be a maximum size of 400 x 400 pixels, and your file size should be no more than 200 mb.
- What happens to submissions: Photos will be added to the gallery in the order in which I receive them. How many days it takes to appear in the gallery depends on what else I'm currently doing, so please be patient. I will send you an email to let you know when your handfasting photo has been added to the gallery. If your photo isn't suitable for some reason, I will let you know.
By submitting a photo you are certifying that you are the author or sole owner of the material you are submitting to About.com, and that About.com and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. You agree to indemnify About.com for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material. For full details, see About.com's User Agreement.
Make sure you stay connected with regular news and article updates from this website! Subscribe to our weekly newsletter or RSS feed here: Sign Me Up