1. Religion & Spirituality

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Patti Wigington

Did You Go Vote Today?

By November 6, 2012

For our U.S. readers -- did you get to the polls yet? If not, get moving! I promise, we'll wait for you to get back! This is your last chance -- go now!

Follow Pagan/Wiccan on Twitter or Join Me On Facebook.
Comments
November 4, 2008 at 1:11 pm
(1) Nicole says:

I haven’t voted yet, but as soon as Hubby gets home, we’re off to the polls, then to Starbucks for our free tall coffee!

November 4, 2008 at 2:02 pm
(2) Tracy says:

I was at the polling place at 6:30 this morning….was the 6th person in line. By the time the polls opened at 7:00am, the line was more than 100 people deep….I am grateful, I went when I did….

November 4, 2008 at 2:07 pm
(3) paganwiccan says:

I’m lucky — although I live in a heavily populated suburban area, my township is divided into fairly small precincts. My voting precinct only has 300 homes in it, total, so whenever I go vote it’s rare for me to wait long. Went in this morning at 945, walked out the door at 10 am.

People in the other lines for the more populated precincts did not seem pleased at all.

patti

November 4, 2008 at 2:55 pm
(4) Scolaí says:

I voted at 7:00 AM. I was the 23rd person to cast a ballot in my district.

Now all that’s left to do is wait and see…

November 5, 2008 at 2:26 am
(5) Chris says:

Congrats to Barack Obama for winning the 2008 election for U.S. President.

Congrats to Kay Hagan for being the lesser of the two evil senator candidates for NC :-P

(btw i live in FL, it just tickles me silly to watch Dole and her go at it.)

November 5, 2008 at 2:42 pm
(6) Olivia says:

I waited in line for zero seconds! lol. I live in Las Vegas. There were others there, but absolutely no line. My first time voting, too. It was pleasant.

November 5, 2008 at 7:42 pm
(7) jh says:

I voted early and missed out on the long crowds. Congrats Obama!

jh
bodanutrition

November 6, 2012 at 2:56 pm
(8) Laura says:

Here in Maine, we allow early voting. I voted two weeks ago!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

November 6, 2012 at 4:28 pm
(9) WhiteWolf says:

I did. Had my cameraphone and a small HD-capable digital camera to capture any evidence of voter intimidation.

Fortunately, I didn’t need it.

November 7, 2012 at 1:03 am
(10) Lady Noir says:

I did vote and I’m very happy right now.

November 7, 2012 at 11:22 am
(11) Rowan ferch Gwynedd says:

I vote by mail and sent mine in about 3 weeks ago.