1. Religion & Spirituality

Patti Wigington

Free Pagan & Wiccan Cross Stitch Patterns!

By June 6, 2011

I get a lot of emails from readers looking for Pagan and Wiccan craft ideas, and Connie Barwick, our About.com Guide to Cross-stitch has put together an awesome gallery of designs. You can download chart patterns for free from Connie's site, and they look fantastic! Pagan/Wiccan Cross-stitch Charts

If you're a crafty Pagan, we'd love to see some of your work. Share your projects with others over at Pagan Craft Projects!

Follow Pagan/Wiccan on Twitter or Join Me On Facebook.
Comments
March 23, 2009 at 9:29 am
(1) Lori says:

Oh Thanks! Free is always good!

August 7, 2011 at 11:29 pm
(2) SantaFE says:

My first post ! :)

March 23, 2009 at 5:31 pm
(3) THISTLE DOWNE says:

Nice find! Thank you Patti!

March 31, 2009 at 12:41 pm
(4) Brenda says:

These could also be used for filet crochet.

April 1, 2009 at 8:59 am
(5) Susan says:

I use cross stitch patterns for knit and crochet patterns a lot. Just have to watch your gauge. These would make a great granny square throw or lap robe.

April 14, 2009 at 9:43 am
(6) Linda says:

THANKS so much for these. I do not do much cross stitch anymore (glasses need upgrade) but I am going to try adapting them for quilt tops! If they work, I will gladly send pictures. Thanks SOOO much

April 14, 2009 at 9:49 am
(7) Linda says:

SO GREAT Thank you! I don’t do any cross-stitch anymore. I will try to adapt them for quilt tops! If it works, I will gladly send photos!! Happy Spring

November 12, 2009 at 1:55 pm
(8) Kathy says:

Help, My best friends are Pagan/Wican and I want to embroider some of their symbols on kitchen towels for them as a gift. Being raised Christian I don’t know what the symbols mean that I see at different web sites. I love these people dearly and would not want to offend them, although they would laugh at me. Can you help me? I just want simple symbols that mean health, long life etc. There is so much to learn about their way of life. I’m trying! Thanks, Kathy

June 6, 2011 at 6:21 pm
(9) Ariasna says:

I’m sure your friends appreciate your effort! There aren’t really symbols for health or long life (though an ankh, the ancient Egyptian symbol for life might work). A good place to get ideas would be just searching for “symbols” here on About Paganism/Wicca. There are explanations for each one! :)

Blessed be to you for attempts at understanding!!

October 1, 2010 at 2:17 pm
(10) Adrianne says:

These are great, another resource to pass to the next Cross-stichign workshop i have at our local Pagan Unity celebration :)

May 25, 2011 at 10:55 pm
(11) Friday says:

Looking for a ice Green Man pattern for Cross stitch. Seems there are none available on the sites i have looked at.Any help would be appreciated…Thank You