1. Religion & Spirituality

Patti Wigington

Celebrity Wiccans & Pagans

By December 28, 2008

A reader writes in, "I recently read that [famous female actress] is Wiccan. Is that true? Are there other Pagan celebrities?"

Could be. I haven't seen anywhere where she's confirmed it, though. Here's the thing with "celebrity Pagans." I've noticed over the years that if a celebrity makes any reference at all to anything outside of the Mainstream Religions, they're automatically tagged as Pagan. For years, rumors have floated around about singer Stevie Nicks being Wiccan, despite the fact that she's never said she is. I think many of the rumors stem from the elaborate Pagan imagery in her videos. Likewise, a while back Cybill Shepherd made some acceptance speech in which she "thanked the Goddess," and people just went crazy over it -- is she Wiccan or isn't she? Or is she just someone who accepts the polarity of the Divine?

Honestly, it's none of my business.

A few years ago someone blogged a list of "Celebrity Pagans," and it was kind of silly, because it had everyone one it who wasn't Christian or Jewish. Richard Gere showed up on there, and he's said he's a Buddhist. I think Madonna was on that list, and she follows Kabbalah. It also had plenty of Young Hollywood people on there who are mostly just Goth-y types, but that doesn't make them Pagan.

Also, bear in mind that there's a need to set and follow trends in Hollywood. Remember when all of a sudden everyone had those little red Kabbalah bracelets on? Can you imagine the stampede if some A-lister like Angelina Jolie said she was a practicing Wiccan? Everyone would be sporting diamond-encrusted pentacle necklaces from Harry Winston.

To my knowledge, only a few celebrities have actually come out and said they are Pagan. Godsmack singer Sully Erna has been publicly Wiccan for a long time, and was recently initiated into the Cabot tradition. Actress Fairuza Balk owns (or did, for a while) an occult store in Los Angeles, although I'm not sure what flavor of Pagan she actually is. There are a couple of authors who have come out as being Pagans or Wiccans as well.

I think an important point to make is that just because someone is a celebrity doesn't necessarily mean they should be "outed" as far as their belief system goes. I would never out a fellow coven member, and likewise, I don't think any of us should be outing people we don't know personally, either. It's fine to speculate, but that's really all it should ever be. If some celebrity wants us to know what their belief system is, I'm sure their publicist will let the whole world know.
Comments
December 28, 2008 at 8:39 pm
(1) Cassandra RavenSpell says:

Well said!

December 29, 2008 at 10:32 am
(2) peaches says:

but…. it is also helpful to see people come out of the broom closet, to see our religion gain acceptance and awareness in mainstream society, and to have people to look up to and inspire us.

i’ve always been inspired by margot adler, who is not a hollywood celebrity per se but a journalist for npr.

June 30, 2011 at 3:38 pm
(3) sam pitts says:

You said it sister, I’ve been “out” for 12 of the 15 years that I have been practicing and it would be nice to have more ppl come out, however, I still get a little grief when ppl see my pentacle. I think some ppl need to grow up and get with the century that we’re living in.

December 29, 2008 at 11:36 am
(4) paganwiccan says:

Oh, I absolutely agree, it’s helpful for folks in the broom closet to see a public figure come out as “other”. I mean, fifteen years ago, it was a career-killer to be a gay celebrity. Now it’s fashionable.

I do think that if there were more Public Pagans it might help increase awareness in the mainstream community, and I do think that there are certain celebrities who could probably get away with it, without it endangering their careers. I mean, no one would be surprised if Angelina came out as being Pagan, and everyone would be all, “Oh, that wild and crazy Angie, she adopts entire nations, wakes up to Brad Pitt, AND has time to honor the Goddess, yay!”

patti

December 29, 2008 at 12:51 pm
(5) beatrice says:

but i would love to see a few actors’ come out of the closet.

January 6, 2009 at 8:44 am
(6) Tris says:

Quite a few Wiccans, Pagans and Witches practice Kaballah.

January 6, 2009 at 9:06 am
(7) Vilet says:

It is none of my business. I personally know who I am and I am quite honest in making my Wiccan faith open to all, but not everyone is. Remember, some people practice Pagen/Wicca privately and want to keep it that way.

August 17, 2011 at 12:30 am
(8) Tess says:

I admire and respect your view wholeheartedly. What’s most important–more so even than being acknowledged & accepted by others for who we are–is that each of us knows who we (personally…you!) are, and accepts ourselves for who we are and what we believe. Along with being extremely important in itself, this is also the first step in being comfortable opening up to others (if that’s what we wish to do), as we’ll stand firm in our confidence of that we are who we are meant to be–despite the grief that others may give us–because we knew it was so even before/without the others’ consent.

January 6, 2009 at 9:08 am
(9) Sky says:

I concur that no one should ‘out’ a celebrity or any human being for their private spiritual views.

However, I also think it’s a (sadly) positive step when celebrities can admit they’re Pagan. In a celebrity obsessed culture it would do some small good if an actor or whatever could be like, ‘Yeah I’m Pagan. Flags, Flax, Frig and Fodder to you!’

January 6, 2009 at 9:09 am
(10) Caroline says:

I think you may need to examine your definition of “Pagan”. The word comes fromthe latin “pagani” which means country folk. Anyone not practicing the 3 monotheistic religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam) falls under the umbrella term of Paganism. This includes Buddhism, Hinduism, Native Shamanism, Wicca, Druidism, Quabballah, Asatru, Sumarianism, etc. So yes, according to definition, Richard Gere and Madonna are Pagan.

Neil Young has been proudly out of the broom closet for some time, and sings about protecting the Earth and the Harvest Moon. Loreena McKennit is also an avid and public Pagan.

January 6, 2009 at 10:29 am
(11) Kimberley says:

To me it doesn’t matter if a celebrity comes out of the broom closet. I know Fairuza Balk is Pagan, I have friends that are friends of hers. I knew about Loreena McKennitt being Pagan years ago. If they want to express their spirituality that’s cool and perfectly fine with me and if they happen to be Pagan/Wiccan or into that type of spirituality well the more so the merrier.

January 6, 2009 at 11:16 am
(12) NakedCelt says:

Fairuza Balk is a Pagan? I can’t imagine any self-respecting Pagan willing to star in that wretched movie “The Craft”! :)

January 6, 2009 at 11:29 am
(13) Janet Vandenabeele says:

I believe I read that Fairuza Balk became pagan during/after filming “The Craft” because she was intrigued by the basic ideals of paganism.

Also, as for Caroline’s comment: When we modern pagans use the term “pagan” what we really mean is “neo-Pagan,” the very large umbrella of beliefs that are essentially Goddess/Nature centered spirituality.

Some people would include Buddhism, some not; it’s certainly not Goddess or earth spirituality, although it can be practiced or studied along with any religion, including the Goddess ones, or even The Big Three. Kabbalah is a very eclectic set of beliefs that stretch from orthodox Judaism (def. NOT Goddess-friendly) to an almost humanist philosophical/New Age belief set.

Many neo-Pagans, especially Wiccans, incorporate Qabala concepts into worship/world view, basing it on the branch of Kabbalah that broke off from Judaism and Christian Cabala to become what is generally known as the Western Occult Tradition. As one of those, I don’t say I’m a Qabalist or a Kabbalist or change my name to Esther and worship on Saturdays. Madonna might not be Jewish, but she’s more a wannabe than a (neo) Pagan. Not to slight her for her beliefs, but I have had some dealings with her sect of Kabbalists and I doubt they’d stand by me if I lost my job due to my Goddess beliefs.

January 6, 2009 at 11:50 am
(14) drgmorn says:

actually, any religion not christian, jewish or muslim…..is pagan.
just because someone is pagan doesn’t mean they are wiccan…..

January 6, 2009 at 12:06 pm
(15) paganwiccan says:

actually, any religion not christian, jewish or muslim…..is pagan.

I’ve got to disagree with that. A person who is Hindu or Buddhist or Shinto or Kabbalist does not self-identify as Pagan. I’d even be surprised if Native American spiritualities consider themselves Pagan, but since I don’t know I’ll leave that one up for discussion.

As Janet mentioned above, the use of the word Pagan in its most common context is to identify someone who follows a set of beliefs that falls under the umbrella of today’s neoPaganism, not merely someone who isn’t part of the Abrahamic faiths.

just because someone is pagan doesn’t mean they are wiccan…..

Correct. But just because they’re not Christian/Jewish/Muslim doesn’t mean they’re Pagan :)

patti

January 6, 2009 at 4:05 pm
(16) Chris Field says:

While I would like to see more Pagan entertainers and artists, I personally more concerned with positive Pagan rolemodels and leaders within politics and the military. Pagans serve at a slightly higher rate than non-pagans, and would enjoy seeing more stories on this site (and others) about high level Wiccan and Pagan soldiers. For example, does anybody know who the highest ranking active duty Wiccan is? Do we have any O-6s or above?

While I would like to see a pagan President, I doubt it will happen in my lifetime, but could you imagine how influential a pagan Secretary of Defense would be? That’s a slot we stand a good chance of filling in the next 15-20 years, especially if a pagan soldier or sailor or Marine or airman reading this stays in and starts striking for higher commands.

January 6, 2009 at 4:54 pm
(17) MomWolf says:

**i always thought stevie nicks is, well, one reason the way her songs have a pagan type theme, and also her recording studio is named welsh witch music. but she and her sisters could just like the name.**

Stevie Nicks isn’t a Witch or Pagan. http://www.nicksfix.com/notwitch.htm

January 6, 2009 at 6:06 pm
(18) Karen says:

I thought Wiccans where never to out one annother?

January 6, 2009 at 6:57 pm
(19) Iris says:

The movie The Craft maybe farfetched, but it has brought some attention to Paganism and Wicca.
Lets face it not all of us have been brought up as Pagans or Wiccans so a little attention, as outlandish as it is, is still getting the word out there.
Maybe people will be even more accepting of us because of a little “Hollywood” attention.

Blessed Be.

January 6, 2009 at 8:33 pm
(20) paganwiccan says:

Chris, any time you see a story about a Wiccan or Pagan soldier, please feel free to send it my way. In addition to profiling all the stories of religious discrimination I stumble across, I also like to share the good stories about Pagans doing good things. If you know any high-ranking military Pagans, I’d be happy to do a story on them.

Karen, regarding “I thought Wiccans where never to out one annother?” Not all Pagans are Wiccans, so obviously a Wiccan rule wouldn’t apply to everyone. Heck, it doesn’t even always apply among all trads of Wicca. However, you’d be correct in saying it’s generally a matter of common courtesy not to out one another. I figure if someone says publicly that they’re Pagan or Wiccan, then they’re out. If they’ve never confirmed it, then they’re not out, and should be left to make that decision when they’re ready :)

patti

January 6, 2009 at 8:34 pm
(21) WildRose says:

I would also love to see some high profile people come out of the “broom closet”, but it’s their choice, and we simply can’t “push” for it, unfortunatly.

Another person who is becoming very popular (she just finished an American tour), is Wendy Rule. Her music is very Pagan and she does ritual at most, if not all, of her concerts!! Awesome voice!

And as for Native Americans, I know a few who self-identify as being Pagan, but some who very strongly don’t. In my humble opinion, it’s what you self-identify as that defines you, not how someone else defines you.

January 7, 2009 at 1:36 am
(22) Rafe says:

Good eve,
The point made about how great it would be to have Pagans under the Hollywood lens confuzes me; we have elders like StarHawk, and Isaac BONEWITS, we could bring the worlds attention to what they are doing, maybe nominate them for a Nobel Prize in humanitarian efforts or something. In other words, we already have a few heros of our own.

As for people like Sully ERNA of the band Godsmack, we could start a peaceful protest, and not buy from any artist, unless they are out and proud to be Pagan. This way, we support the arts, support those who came out on their own, and support our own community.

But as far as “outing” people. I dont think its anyones privledge, except the person. For example, I have gay friends, who are out with a few people, but not with others. I dont tell anyone they are gay, even if they ask I say “i dont know, or care, talk to THEM about it, not me”.

Same with my Pagan friends, some are out to their boss or parents, others not. So, when in doubt, let them tell the world, they dont need a herald doing it for them.

Last point: pagan (lowercase “p”) means/meant everyone not of a particular religion, or culture, like “they are not British, they must be pagan” “you are either a good Christian, or pagan”
Pagan (capitalized “p”) became definition number two; something along the lines of “member or adherant of an earth friendly, polytheistic philosophy or religion”.

hope this helps clarify a few things; I know I am not the reining authority on all things Pagan, nor would I want to be. It is what I have heard, and how I have lived. Hope it helps others.

January 9, 2009 at 1:01 pm
(23) Nysa says:

I think the speculation & attempted outing of celebs is a result of the desire of some Neopagans do have their religion deemed acceptable by mainstream society. Frankly, I don’t understand that desire. Our spiritual systems do not require the approval of others. I would far rather see people working towards getting society to accept that all people have the right to follow any spiritual path they choose & that is something it would be nice to see celebs speak out in support of.

January 13, 2009 at 11:26 am
(24) TRACIE says:

I definitely think Stevie is wiccan. I think that if you are a fan of hers, its just understood. I don’t know why someone put she has sisters, she only has one brother Christopher. If you listen to her lyrics its all right there. She eludes to being”spiritual”. I think that it is her right to keep it to herslf.

January 16, 2009 at 12:46 am
(25) Claudine says:

I don’t know why anyone cares. Yes, it’s nice to know that there are people around who can relate, if you want to talk about your path. However, us mainstream folks are very unlikely to be carrying on any conversation, much less a deep spiritual path interchange, with any top celebrities. It is just like the years of media propaganda about homosexuality. It is nobody’s business. I clicked on this article to read it, because, I’m ashamed to say, I doubted Patti. I thought it would be a list of celebrities, and I was going to leave a condemning comment about being disappointed in her for contributing to the gossip that trash magazines pump out on a weekly basis. Sorry Patti. I won’t doubt you again. In the mean time, we all just need to live our lives, out of the broom closet or securely hidden at the back of it, with all the grace and confidence we can, regardless of who walks our path with us. Blessed Be.

January 16, 2009 at 10:44 am
(26) paganwiccan says:

LOL – Claudine, no worries! I promise I’m not going to turn into Perez Hilton and start drawing little pentacles on pictures of the Jonas Brothers!

patti

January 18, 2009 at 1:52 pm
(27) Claudine says:

LOL! I can just see it!

January 25, 2009 at 11:45 pm
(28) Blkingx says:

It’s nice to know?? Why is that?

February 28, 2010 at 3:14 pm
(29) sheavepin says:

It’s a little tougher for some A-listers to “declare themselves” Wiccan or pagan. They have the security issues to deal with, ie death threats from “Christian fundys” and the like. There are wiccans and pagans in power seats now, but not yet enough. Eventually, the religious fanatics will be crushed, and all will live in peace, and be able to be who they trule are without fear from the ignorant.
Blessed be to all.

August 11, 2010 at 2:59 pm
(30) Bradhadair says:

Honestly, The Craft really isn’t that bad of a movie, and it really is a pretty good view of paganism for the most part. Yeah, it’s got a bunch of Hollywood junk in it, (okay, lets be honest here, who hasn’t wished they could levitate like Nancy?) but if you look beneath the special effects, it’s dead on. They even discuss the three-fold law. That’s what got them into the trouble in the end, not following it. My coven actually watches it every Samhain as a reminder of why it’s important to follow the wiccan rede.

August 18, 2010 at 10:24 am
(31) Lisa says:

There is anoother actress that is Pagan or Wiccan can’t remember which, Gabriella Anwar from the tv show Burn Notice. It was a fav of mine before I even knew of her religious prerences. That is the way it should be, granted I love Goodsmack, Lorenna McKenniitt, even before I knew they are Pagan.

August 29, 2010 at 6:38 pm
(32) Emily says:

I know one Australian pop singer, Fiona Horne, has been out of the closet for a few years. She even has a website dedicated to Wicca and the books she’s written on it. I’ve never been to said website, heard her music, or read any of her books, though.

September 15, 2010 at 8:30 pm
(33) Draon says:

Patti I happen to be in the army, and a open wiccan, even have it on my dog tags. I also know an o-6, may even have his 7 know. Haven’t talked to him in bout 3 years. I personally am on my 6th year serving, and will continue to do so. Just for everyone’s knowledge, a high percentage of military Pagans are open about it. We even hold weeky gatherings on base. I don’t know about others, but I’ve never been ridiculed for being Pagan.

Preston

May 11, 2011 at 9:20 am
(34) Art says:

RE: Stevie Nicks, I was at a concert where she discussed the Rule of Three. When she left the stage she said “Thank you and blessed be.” No, neither of those confirm she’s Wiccan, but I would say it at least confirms she’s spiritual and not Christian (and thank the powers that be she’s not…).

As a spiritual person who has very Wiccanesque beliefs, I use the expression “Blessed be” all the time, especially when saying goodbye to Christians (their ignorance is just too funny…. Yeah, the Earth is just 6000 years old. Sure it is. ;-) ).

Anyway, with the religious wrong gaining ever more political power, I feel as if those of us in prominent positions don’t come out of the broomcloset (though I’m not strictly Wiccan, I DO make sure I emphasize to all of my classes that I am NOT Christian), our right NOT to be Christian will even further disappear.

This used to be a country where all different religions were recognized, and everyone had a right to be what they were. In the 1950s our pledge of allegiance was changed to include “Under God.” If THAT can happen, I have no doubt our right to freedom of religion might well be culled, if not completely taken away.

Thus, again, now more than ever, it’s important for Non-Christians in prominent positions to come out and publicly state it. The more we let the crazy Christians (usurpers of Yule, slanderers of Pagans and monotheistic non-Christian religions) believe people like us are some obscure minority, the more of our rights we’ll see disintegrate. If that DOESN’T scare you, it should.

June 4, 2011 at 8:48 pm
(35) celeste mac Quarrie says:

I agree 100% everyone’s beliefs are their own business!

August 8, 2011 at 4:05 pm
(36) lindsay says:

i just finished reading the book “absolute mayhem” by the porn star monica mayhem, who is a wiccan. she has a whole chapter on how she got introduced to wicca and how it’s helped her life, wiccan beliefs and people’s reactions when they find out. from what she described, i can see why people don’t come out of the “broom closet”. even though i identify as christian (i dont go to church or anything but i belive in only 1 god and i do pray often) i think it sucks that alot of wiccans/pagans dont come out with their religion in fear of being judged and and shunned by society. EVERYBODY deserves the right to practice the religion they belive without being ridiculed. blacks, gays and women have all been liberated-it’s about time that wiccans and pagans were too. also, please don’t think all christians hate you. we don’t. it’s only the fanatics and they give the rest of us a bad name.

August 31, 2011 at 12:47 am
(37) romuva says:

Speaking of rock musicians, I’ve heard rumors about Kate Bush and Talking Heads bassist Tina Weymouth.

September 13, 2011 at 11:50 pm
(38) Nicole says:

i agree i am just now starting to study the pagan religion and i have had lots of close friends to co-workers look at me as if i am contagious……i think if more people would come out and let the religion become better known that maybe people would except it as another regular belief.

December 7, 2011 at 9:06 am
(39) Pete says:

Fairuza Balk definitley is. I “talked” to her on Myspace about it a couple years ago.

Fiona Horne (an Australian singer/author) is very out spoken about Wicca and has written on it & has a cd out.

Tonya Kay – Best know as the character “Creature” on Stan Lee’s Who Wants To Be A Superhero. But now performers as a dancer in shows in CA. (I think around the country….not sure) She has done a few parts of an extra on TV /movies.

Saran McLachlan – Singer/songwriter

Stevie Nicks is not a Witch/Pagan. She says so on her site. She got the label because of the way she dresses onstage.

December 10, 2011 at 10:28 pm
(40) Ali says:

I don’t know of any celebrities really, other than the ones mentioned above that are Wiccan and/or Pagan. I wish some of them would come out more though; because as was mentioned earlier, it gets really annoying when people who dont know my religion at ALL automatically label me a devil worshiper. So frustrating. I’m five foot two and blonde and was a cheerleader my entire life….like seriously. People need to open their hearts and minds before casting judgement and looking at our pentagrams and fearing what they don’t understand.

December 29, 2011 at 2:44 pm
(41) foxy485 says:

FYI-since some of you obviously don’t know anything about Paganism/Wicca, let me break it down for you, one thing that is taught when seeking the religion out and learning it’s practices: Secrecy. Being Wiccan myself, I would know. So if the celebrities out there that are Pagan/Wiccan have either not said anything about it, or denied it, it’s for a reason.

March 10, 2012 at 11:45 am
(42) wwitch says:

Merry meet!

March 13, 2012 at 1:48 am
(43) BEAR says:

I LOVE BEING WICCAN!!!!! MAKES ME FEEL SO SPECIAL AND WONDERFGUL

April 7, 2012 at 12:33 pm
(44) Inuya says:

Avril Lavigne is an open pagan…. She has discussed her religion and beliefs in an interview, I believe it was 2007 when she did the interview.

July 6, 2012 at 8:02 pm
(45) Patrick Devaney says:

Hey everyone,

VERY interesting thread. I would think this parallels the gay community in that some people think there’s only strength in unity, while other think the most important thing is individual choice about showing who you are to the world. It’s a difficult choice.

I am a completely open Wiccan, but I have not always been so open. I was an accountant for the Archdiocese of NY, the youngest finance director they had for their schools at the time. And believe me, the moment that came out to the wrong people, I was tossed (I should say that MANY of the religious there kept silent about it and showed it respect).

We need to “come out” and show the world. I direct horror films today, and I do know that if I am someday famous in the eyes of the public, I’ll be out and proud about my faith. We must never force others, but I do hope more come out and stand not only with us, but FOR us.

October 11, 2012 at 4:33 am
(46) Dennis B. says:

To those who like to bash us Christians. Not all of us are as ignorant as some of you may think and not all of us subscribe to fundamentalism. Some of us actually respect and revere other faiths and those who practice them as our brothers and sisters. What you should be concerned with is fanaticism and fundamental terroristic religions rearing their ugly heads and tenants all over the world.

December 1, 2012 at 12:52 pm
(47) Laurel Woods says:

Gabrielle, not Gabriella.

Please help us pagani appear at least intelligent enough to be able to use Imdb.

People are entitled to their privacy. Including all of you.

Does knowing there are famous or wealthy pagans make others feel more important? Maybe it does make us feel more connected and communal, but respect for others and their privacy needs to be as much a part of our lives as the Rede.

I’ve been out of the broom closet for nearly 30 years. I’ve actually had more conflict within my own community than outside of it. Oh the egos!

You’ve all met those folks, the “we can only do ritual sky clad, but get upset when a man gets an erection”, or my all time favorite, use my words and I’ll hex you. Really?

Yeah, I’ve been heckled at public rituals, but I’ve never felt physically threatened because of my beliefs. Mostly just ignorance. (Where did I put that “turn a teen into a toad spell”?, that’s a joke for all you “way too serious for your own good” folks.)

Being concerned about extreme-ism isn’t new, and we all need to be concerned about those fundamentalist folks who just live to hate.

Bright blessings to all who walk in nature and honor the natural world.

Respectfully,
Tree hugging, dirt worshipper

December 20, 2012 at 12:01 pm
(48) Joejo says:

Quite a lot of wiccan/pagans practice eastern mysticism and religions
such as chakrahs and etc

December 21, 2012 at 4:18 pm
(49) Wiccan Girl says:

Pagans are not the same as Wiccans. Wiccans are Witches: Pagans are people who believe all things have a soul/essence, not just humans. So this makes Buddhists Pagans as well along with Hindus because they believe everything has an atman (soul) and can reincarnate as a human… To be Wiccan you must be pagan, but to be a Pagan, you don’t need to be Wiccan…

Blessed be.

February 24, 2013 at 5:03 am
(50) Pattie says:

Cybill Shepherd said more than that during that acceptance speech. I’m paraphrasing here, but she said “Thank you to the Great Mother Goddess in all her many guises….Blessed Be”. That’s pretty darn pagan to me. Perhaps she was studying the craft at the time. I never heard much more than that, but I remember watching that show and jumping up and down clapping because she had the nerve to come out of the broom closet!

June 4, 2013 at 11:27 am
(51) Author K.K Weakely says:

I think its an amazing practice. Im not wican (born and reared catholic) but a very close friend of mine is and to be honest I am so jealous. I have read books, Ive looked into all the traditions, and even at my wedding in Jan we did the fire circle and hand fasting. It really made everything so perfect and I felt right to do it. My husband lives for the Wican way of life, the traditions, the ceremonies and he was born and reared Baptist although doesnt follow anymore. I say live and let live and those who judge people for their beliefs need a serious wake up call if you ask me.

June 23, 2013 at 1:59 am
(52) Honey says:

I really want to know if poulo choelo is wiccan. Brida is a wiccan novel for sure. Secondly hinduism is not considered pagan bt from my observation there are alot of common things as well in hinduism n pagans. Vayu agni dharti jal akash five elements. Trees stones r worshiped in hinduism neumerlogy astrology n gemology r also taken into account . Tantra i;e magic is practised in few sects. N comes under devi kali. I personaly consider shiva as my isht dev or you can say my patron god n follow shiv n shakti with triple goddess n horned god. Oh n the head of all devtas r tridev or three gods n tridevis that is triple goddess .

March 12, 2014 at 1:45 am
(53) Suzie says:

I hope that I am not the only one that watched American Horror story “The Coven”… But if I am that sucks.. Stevie Nicks Played herself in the last few episodes… she was a what they reffered to as the Great White Witch… Well we all know she is Great but she sang.. and Oh My Gosh I forgot what her voice sounded like… It was great